jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

My favorite picture

This picture was taken by Bárbara, my best friend, two years ago. We were on the flat roof located in Providencia, Santiago. So the photo shows the houses and buildings that are near the Bustamante Park and also the smog of the city. The 2013 summer, I traveled to Santiago with my brother, Jorge, to see Bárbara and her family and we spent very nice and entertaining days. That day was very hot so we decided to use the pool on the flat roof. Bárbara was trying to teach me how to take photos with an old analogue camera that her father had given to her. We didn’t know what to capture with the camera and my brother, which was looking around the place and enjoying the sunbeams, told us to photograph the other buildings and the beautiful houses downhill in the street. The result was very good and we got a nice picture. 

7 comentarios:

  1. what a nice view! except for the smog :( the houses down the street are beautiful :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A pool on the flat roof sounds so cool, Chopi!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good picture Chopi!
    look like from a movie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can imagine, it must be a very relaxed time

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the roofs, especially when you have a nice sight of the city...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. there is a very good photo! I hope that in time you have developed further your talent ;)

    ResponderEliminar