jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

The last movie I saw

The last movie I saw was a 2015 argentine crime film called “El Clan” which was selected for the Best Foreign Language Film at the Academy Awards and won the Silver Lion at the Venice International Film Festival. This movie is directed by Pablo Trapero and the history is based on the murders and crimes committed by the Puccio family, who kidnapped four people in Buenos Aires in the 1980s. I went to the movies yesterday to see it with my friends Carla and Javiera and we really enjoyed it. One of the many things that I liked of the movie was its attractive soundtrack. I think that is a very good selection of songs that give a touch of irony to the film, because some songs with a very happy melody were used at dramatic or violent moments. This soundtrack has songs by British and US bands like The Kinks or Creedence, and also songs by Latin-American bands like Virus. In my opinion “El Clan” is a really appealing movie because is based on true events and mixes drama, black humor and violence. 

5 comentarios:

  1. ohh!! i see this movie the mondays! really liked! especially the end :o Of higth impact!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've been told about this movie, it's seems very good :o

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the movie was so good and the donuts too ha ha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. im probably going to watch this movie, everyone says it's good

    ResponderEliminar