jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

My future job

I hope to feel like that in a couple of years. 
The future job that I would like to have is associated with printed journalism. I would like to work indoors, maybe in an office. It’s not that I don’t like being in contact with people, but I prefer to work very concentrated and as quiet as possible, so I would like to share a big office with other people. Something that I really want to do in the future is being part of the creation of a very interesting magazine. I prefer the musical, artistic and cultural area so that magazine could be about that issues. It would be very exciting to know talented people to write articles about them, visit nice places around the world and being able to entertain and inform people.

I would also like to make journalism in digital formats. If I ever worked in a newspaper I would like to do it in a website.  Something that I don’t want to do is to report. I don´t like going out the streets for getting information and be subjected to very stressing moments, I prefer to write the important thing that happen every day. At the moment I don’t know what major I will study, but I want to take any after I finish this career. 

6 comentarios:

  1. websites are quite interesting, but you will need to learn about computing..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I prefer the same areas! you can work for me if you want to ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like the same area haha we will work all together when we get old

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hah i envy your tranquillity to work! i wish have that calm -.-

    ResponderEliminar