jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

I love my laptop

My favorite piece of technology is my laptop. I started to use a laptop a few years ago, when I was at school and I have used it all the time since then. I got the laptop that I use now at the beginning of this year, because I thought that a new portable computer for college it was a good idea. The good thing of laptops is I can connect it to the wi-fi everywhere I am and are easy to carry in my bag. I use it when I am at home or when I travel to watch some movies. I like them because are very useful to do my works for college, surfing the internet, reading digital books and having all the music that I want. Although I think that collect discs is a good way to enjoy music, I like to download the complete discographies of the bands that I listen to, so my laptop helps me to have that and I don´t have to spend so many money. My laptop makes my life easier.

4 comentarios:

  1. i love the picture! kawaii⊙ω⊙

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Liar! it's not easy to carry in your bag, because when you bring it to university you're always complain about >:( ha ha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you are right, laptops make our lives much easier than in the past

    ResponderEliminar