jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

Blog Experience

I think that writing in our blogs was an activity that helped us to develop our writing skills in a very entertaining way. I had written in English before at school since primary, so it was not so difficult doing it here at college. But at school was a little boring because we didn’t use digital platforms to experiment with. I really liked to read the comments my classmates and my teacher left me and also the other blogs, because it is a way to know their opinions and the things that they like.

This experience helped me to know more about the use of some words and phrases in English and to pay more attention to the verb tenses. I don’t know if this activity need something to improve, but I think that if somebody didn’t learn well it was because he didn’t make an effort enough to develop his abilities, because all the learning tools was given to us.  In my opinion, writing it is a very useful tool to learn English, because sometimes we don’t know how to put into words our thoughts so writing is the first step to know how to communicate in other language.
 

5 comentarios: