jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

My Auto Biography

My name is María Fernanda Verdugo Canto and I am 18 years old. I was born in Antofagasta, at Clínica Antofagasta, on September 21st. I studied at Liceo Experimental Artístico in Antofagasta. When I was 7 years old, my family and I went to live to Temuco for a year; there I studied at Instituto Claret. After that year we moved to Linares and I studied part of the elementary school and the high school at Liceo Nuestra Señora del Rosario. I am living in La Florida, Santiago now and I am studying Journalism at the Instituto de la Comunicación e Imagen, Universidad de Chile, in Ñuñoa. I have one sister and four brothers, some of them study and others work and have children. In my free time I like watching movies and tv series, painting and going out with my friends.


9 comentarios: